As a part of our awareness responsibility of helping students find their best career, Men7ty will open its Internship program for all to help them gain practical experience in the business.
First Batch Announcement!
1- Study-Abroad Adviser Interns
- Managing inquiries from prospective students about study abroad.
- Answering students’ questions about Study requirements, cost, etc. via our contact channels (Phone, Facebook page, Forms).
- Some of the work can be done from Home (Home-based).
The intern will learn:
- The intern will get valuable experience in Education Counselling & International Education.
- Will learn the essentials of applying for Scholarships abroad.
- Get the chance to attend events, consulting sessions ..etc.
- Certificate/Recommendation letter will be given by the end of the internship.
- Best Interns can be Hired after the internship.
Duration: 3 Month
2- Graphic Designer
-Responsible for the creative vision for online and offline campaigns in Egypt.
-Creating designs from scratch or editing for flyers, brochures, designs.
-Working on designs to produce an effective marketing and advertising campaign.
-Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
-Design graphics, banners and other Web images to be a part of integrated marketing campaigns.
– Undergraduate student or fresh graduate are welcome!
– 0-1 years of experience in graphic design.
– Very Good in Adobe Creative Suite.
– Portfolio (If any)
Send us your CV with the internship title to: