Applicants must fulfill the below criteria”
- Hold the Egyptian or the Saudi Arabian nationality.
- Be enrolled in Thanaweya Amma in AY 2018-2019 or its equivalent in other certificates.
- Meet AUC’s admission requirements.
- Achieve a score of not less than 97% in the science section and 94 % in the arts section in Thanaweya Amma or its equivalent in other certificates.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20